Saturday, January 10, 2009

Actor Tony Shalhoub said that while love Adrian Monk, embodying eight years andalusia obsessive-compulsive private investigator are sufficient.

The second half of the seventh season of "Monk" began airing on Friday, and the shooting of the last season will begin in March.


"It's a beautiful role, working with extraordinary people and really enjoy the character, but I think eight years is enough," Shalhoub said in a telephone interview on Thursday. "I think we have explored all aspects, and though I like the program, I really start thinking about the next chapter of my career, whatever."

Shalhoub spoke at an event in support of tax incentives for filmmakers in Wisconsin.


The actor is both a producer of "Monk" and said it wants to produce more after the end of the series.

"I think I want to continue acting, but I want to diversify and produce things that I do not act," he said.


Next month will begin filming his part in the independent film "Feed the Fish."

Shalhoub won three Emmys and a Golden Globe for his work on "Monk," and is nominated for another Golden Globe ceremony broadcast on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment