Monday, March 9, 2009

Today, in a few hours .. nothing airs the first chapter of the last season of The L word, I could not stop writing a post before seeing anything.

I was reading some spoilers which I could not even believe it when thinking about the idea that Jenny was killed suddenly came out from somewhere.

After watching a video (video at the end of this post) it was confirmed that Jenny dies, is not a pleasant thing to me .. because I loved that character from the beginning.

All the 6th season will focus on "Who killed Jenny Schecter? ...
The truth is that for me, with the amount of things that went ... each season is none other but who can she be that kind of final.
It would be fair that did not even any of the other characters in the kill.

Jenny is totally the link between all these characters who lived in 6 seasons thousands of things ...

beyond what it was and hated it and this will be the 6th season I could never understand why this hate so much ... .. I understand God ... in order.

I'm not too much time to dwell much on the subject but wanted to post this today.

recently in two days I can see the 1st chapter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment